Includes fees and application form.

You can apply to change different licensable activities including the supply of alcohol, provision of regulated entertainment and late night refreshment.

How to apply

An application to vary a club premises certificate must be made in writing to the licensing authority and be accompanied by:

  • The appropriate fee
  • An operating schedule
  • A plan of the premises

Copies of the application must also be sent to all responsible authorities.

You must also place an advertisement at the premises applied for and in a local newspaper.


Check the fees at

Application form

Please see the Downloads section

Contact us

You can enquire at the Civic Centre reception desk from Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 5pm and Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.

Or alternatively, please complete our contact Licensing providing as much information as you can to enable us to respond as quickly as possible.

Or write to:

City of Wolverhampton Council
Civic Centre
St Peters Square