Additional preference will be given on the housing register to the following categories of Armed Forces, in line with statutory guidance, who fall within one or more of the reasonable preference categories and have urgent housing needs:
- Former members of the Armed Forces.
- Serving members of the Armed Forces who need to move because of a serious injury, medical condition or disability sustained because of their service.
- Bereaved spouses and civil partners of members of the Armed Forces leaving Services Family Accommodation following the death of their spouse or partner.
- Serving or former members of the Reserve Forces who need to move because of a serious injury, medical condition or disability sustained because of their service.
To apply for housing please go to Wolverhampton Homes - Housing Options
The following services may also be able to provide you with help.
- Leaving the Military? - TIL Service
- Veterans Gateway
- SSAFA The Armed Forces Charity
- The Royal British Legion
- Combat Stress
- Wolverhampton Age UK
- Resettlement of Ex-Service Personnel
If you still need help and advice you can contact us using our online form.