Search site

Have your say

Comments, complaints or compliments, we want to hear from you.

We will listen and we will help

  • we'll take what you say seriously
  • we'll try to put things right quickly
  • we can get someone independent to help you to complain if that is what you want
  • we'll make sure you have a say
  • we'll keep you up to date with what we are doing
  • we'll always explain our decisions

How you can have your say today

Complete the form at the bottom of this page or alternatively request a complaint's form for you to complete by contacting:

What happens next?

The Customer Relations Manager will get in touch with you to talk about what you have told us and let you know what we will do. We will keep the details of your comments confidential and only tell people who need to know to help you. If you need help in explaining your feelings we will arrange for a person called an advocate to help you.

Other people who can help you

The Children's Society Black Country Advocacy Service:

  • Freephone: 0800 652 3839
  • Telephone: 01902 877563

The Workspace
All Saints Road

Local Government Ombudsman:

  • Telephone: 0300 061 0614
  • Text 'call back' to 0762 480 3014

PO Box 4771