Please report to us any tree that has fallen on to the highway or a council tree that is fallen, dead or dangerous and we will respond within our service standards.
What we do
- maintain trees on our footpaths and grass verges - see our tree maintenance programme.
- maintain trees and woodland on council parks and green spaces
- remove fallen trees - any tree that is blocking the highway or a council tree in the street, in a park or on a green open space
What we are unable to deal with
We're sorry, but there are certain requests and complaints that the council's tree service does not respond to:
- trees on the highway, in a park or green open space causing any of the following problems:
- trees and hedges on private land.
- trees on Wolverhampton Homes maintained land (council housing).
- trees along canal towpaths.
- trees along railway lines.
- trees on school land (please contact the school directly).
Damage to your property by trees
If you think a council tree has caused damage to your property, you will need to contact your insurance company and arrange a survey. This will determine whether there are grounds to make a claim against the council.