Please contact the Tree Maintenance team providing as much information as you can using the form below; this will enable us to respond as quickly as possible.
Our service standards
Our latest assessment shows we respond to 90% of enquiries on time.
We aim to respond to all enquiries as quickly as possible and have set ourselves the following response times.
We will respond to the following types of enquiry immediately:
- a report that someone is felling or pruning a council tree
- a report that a tree is dangerous and has or is about to fall onto public land, the highway or adjoining private property
- an allegation that the council's tree service is acting improperly or causing damage to property
An inspection will be carried out within 5 working days. You will be advised of the result of the inspection and any work to be carried out.
- a report that a council tree is touching a building or causing non life-threatening damage
- a report that a council tree is obscuring a traffic light or warning sign
An inspection will be carried out within 4 weeks. You will be advised of the result of the inspection and any work to be carried out.
- a request to prune an overgrown council tree
- a request to remove low branches from a council tree
- a report that a council tree is touching telephone wires or overhanging a building, blocking a street light or obscuring a street sign