Our dedicated team is ready to take your call to discuss your outstanding payment and your current situation. We urge you to contact us by calling 01902 551166 as soon as possible so that we can help you.
Our phone lines are open from:
- Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm
- Friday 9am to 4.30pm
The Civic Centre is currently closed to the public due to Covid-19.
You can also email us by completing our web form
Financial support or advice
Financial support and advice are available during these difficult times. Please see below for the range of support available in Wolverhampton.
- Apply for council tax support
- Visit the Council Tax webpage
- We can make an independent debt referral on your behalf, simply fill out our contact form or call on 01902 551166
- There are self-referral options to debt advice and money guidance
- Apply for Universal Credit
- Free and confidential advice about benefits
- For help with social security rights and entitlement, contact Financial Benefits
- Free help and advice from Citizens Advice
- For other free independent advice and local support including debt advice please visit WIN.
- You can also go online if you wish to set up a Direct Debit.
- You can also view and pay your Council Tax bill online. To do this you will need your council tax reference number and your debit or credit card details.
Remember council tax is a priority debt and your current council tax should be paid as shown on your bill.