All remaining domestic Covid-19 restrictions in England have ended as part of the Government’s ‘Living with Covid-19’ plan. There are still steps you can take, and safer behaviours you can follow, to reduce the risk of catching and spreading Covid-19:
- Get vaccinated – this includes your booster dose and coming forward for your Spring Vaccine, if eligible.
- Consider wearing a face covering in crowded, enclosed spaces.
- Let fresh air in if meeting indoors or meet outside.
- Avoid close contact with others and stay home if you can if you feel unwell and have flu like or Covid-19 symptoms and a high temperature.
- Wash your hands regularly.