The deadline for applications was Friday 5 February 2021. It is now too late to apply for help with the costs of buying food for your child/ren during the February half-term holiday week.
If you have already applied, you should have received an email to confirm your application has been received. Please check your spam / email folder.
If you urgently need help with the costs of buying food for your child or other support, please call the Stay Safe Be Kind helpline on 01902 290241.
If your application is successful
- If your application is successful, you will receive a second email by 14 February 2021
- This email will include all the information you need to exchange your eCode for an eGift card (“supermarket voucher”) or information about your food parcel delivery
- You will need to provide an email address to receive your supermarket voucher from Edenred
- We would encourage you to exchange your eCode for a supermarket voucher as soon as possible, so that you can buy the food your child needs during the February half-term holiday week
- If you think that you should have received a second email but you haven’t by 14 February 2021, please first check your ‘junk/spam’ email, then call 01902 290241 or email firstname.lastname@example.org after Monday 15 February 2021. You will need to provide a copy of the confirmation email you received when you completed your online application
If your application is not successful, or, in the meantime, if you or anyone you know needs help or support, please visit the Council’s Stay Safe Be Kind pages, the Government’s free and impartial Money Advice Service or contact Citizens Advice for free, reliable information.