The Black Country Business Growth Hub is a collaboration between the four Black Country councils, the University of Wolverhampton and key business support agencies, supported by the Regional Growth Fund.
For fast-growing, small-to-medium-sized companies in key sectors like manufacturing, the Growth Hub offers customised support packages and can help you:
- Access funding through loans and grants
- Find links to new supply chains and export opportunities
- Adopt the latest processes and management practices
- Keep up-to-speed with the latest technologies
- Access bespoke, part-funded, business programmes
- Address skills shortages
Companies wanting to relocate to our city:
- The Growth Hub provides access to joined-up support from United Kingdom Trade and Industry (UKTI), Invest Black County, the Black Country Chamber of Commerce and other leading partners, to provide a 'soft landing' for any company hoping to come or expand here.
Advice for business start-ups and micro-enterprises:
- The Growth Hub will signpost you to the right type of support to meet your very specific needs.
Visit Black Country Business Growth Hub for more info or call the Growth Hub direct on 01902 321272.
These organisations are locally based and can offer advice and support on financial and other business matters: