If you feel you cannot cope with paying rent to your landlord, it may be possible for us to pay them on your behalf.

If you are a landlord you can help your tenant to apply for safeguarding.

You will need to complete a safeguarding application form giving us reasons why you think your Local Housing Allowance should be paid to your landlord.  We will need to see evidence as listed on the application form in the download section.