Search site

We are improving your online experience and trialling a new home page. Take a look!

Housing or council tax benefit contact for landlords and agents

If you are a landlord or an agent for a landlord, you can enquire about benefits issues relating to your tenants using this alternative online form.

We can only give you information if your tenant has given us permission to do so.

iCM Form
  1. Landlord details
    1. Your details
  2. Tenant details
    1. Your details
  3. Your enquiry