Match day zone parking permits
You will need to obtain or renew a permit if parking within the match day parking zone. This only applies on days when Wolverhampton Wanderers FC are playing at the Molineux.
Please note, Wolverhampton City Council does not run a residential parking permit scheme.
During match days, the following restrictions will apply in addition to any already in place:
- only vehicles displaying a valid residents, visitor or business permit will be allowed to park in bays marked 'permit holders only during match day times'
- areas of limited waiting will apply to all vehicles, with or without a permit
- no vehicle may park on single yellow lines
- no vehicle may park on double yellow lines
- disabled badge holders must not park in bays marked 'permit holders only during match day times' unless they hold a valid residents, visitor or business permit
Roads covered by the match day zone
|Almond Grove||Appletree Grove||Austin Street||Badger Drive|
|Bath Avenue||Bright Street||Cannock Road - 33 to 181 only||Chester Street|
|Coven Street||Devon Road||Drummond Street||Dunkley Street|
|Dunstall Avenue||Dunstall Hill||Dunstall Road||Fawdry Street|
|Francis Street||Gloucester Street||Great Hampton Street||Harrow Street|
|Jameson Street||Kingsland Road||Lansdowne Road||Leicester Street|
|Lydian Close||Morley Grove||Mostyn Street||New Hampton Road East|
|New Hampton Road West||Paget Street||Park Avenue||Prole Street|
|Cannock Road Service Road - 2 to 73||Rugby Street||Sherwood Street||Smestow Street|
|Staveley Road||The part of Badger Drive leading to Badger Court||Wright Street|
Days and hours of operation
The match day parking zone will operate as follows:
- weekend and bank holiday fixtures: 12pm to 6.30pm
- weekday fixtures: 6pm to 10pm.
Apply for or renew a match day parking zone permit
Application for the permit is free, replacement permits are £10.
If you require a replacement permit there will be a charge of £10. This can be paid by cheque or postal order, made payable to 'Wolverhampton City Council' with your replacement application form. [798kb]
Alternatively if you wish to pay by debit or credit card, please contact us.
Contact us if you would like to speak to someone about your application or you require further information.