Search site

I've got a Housing Benefit enquiry - who do I contact?

For all Housing and Council Tax Benefit enquiries you can complete the online contact form.

If you are a landlord or agent of a landlord, you can contact us with benefit issues relating to tenants using an alternative online form.

Visit a Benefits reception point

You can also make your enquiry in person at a number of Benefits reception points in and around the City:

City Centre

Housing Benefits
Civic Centre
St. Peter's Square

Opening Times: Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.00pm, Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm


Benefits Reception
Bilston Town Hall
Church Street
WV14 0AH

Opening Times: Monday and Wednesday 9.00am to 5.00pm, Friday 9.00am to 4.30pm


Benefits Reception
Alfred Squire Road
WV11 1XU

Opening Times: Monday 9.00am to 5.00pm, Tuesday 9.30am to 5.00pm, Thursday 9.00am to 5.00pm


You can book an appointment in advance if you prefer, for female customers we can arrange women only interviews. If you are unable to call in to see us due to age or ill health we may be able to visit you at home, contact us to ask about this service.

You can also write to us at:

Benefits, City of Wolverhampton Council, PO Box 3300, Wolverhampton, WV1 1ZT.

Further information

How well did this answer your question? Rate this page by clicking on the stars