Search site

Moving Home

Register your new property for Council Tax.

Moving into the area This link opens in a new browser window
Moving into the area
If you are moving into the area covered by the City of Wolverhampton Council, please complete the form on the following page to register your details with us and to register for Council Tax.

Unfortunately we cannot notify your previous Council about your move - it is your responsibility to let them know you have moved out of their area.

If you wish to apply for a discount or exemption for your Council Tax please go to Apply for a Council Tax discount or exemption.