Search site

School admissions objections

How to make an objection.


The admission arrangements for all foundation, voluntary aided, free schools and Academies are required to be displayed on the individual school websites or can be requested direct from the school.

If you feel any maintained school or academy's arrangements are unlawful or not in compliance with the School Admissions Code or law relating to admissions, you can make an objection to the Schools Adjudicator.

Objections to the arrangements determined for admissions in the 2019/2020 academic year must be referred to the adjudicator by 15 May, 2018.

Further information on how to make an objection can be obtained from the Office of the Schools Adjudicator via