Find allotments in Wolverhampton.
There are 1,100 plots for rent on 31 sites located around Wolverhampton.
We encourage the self management of all allotment sites. Nine allotment sites are self managed by allotment holders with a site committee who set rental costs.
We aim to retain all well used allotment sites and to improve all other sites.
Easily accessible allotments
Thanks to funding from All Saints and Blakenhall Community Development (ABCD), eight new plots with raised beds have been built at the allotments on Howell Road, off Pond Lane, Blakenhall.
The plots are Wolverhampton's first purpose-built and specially designed for gardeners with a disability. Other facilities include a disabled toilet and shelter.
Anyone with a disability or limited mobility who is interested, please email email@example.com
- £38 per year for Wolverhampton residents (£24 half plot)
- £59 per year for those living outside of Wolverhampton
There are many benefits to renting an allotment:
- growing fresh fruit and vegetables, free from artificial additives
- home grown, fresh flowers at a fraction of the high street cost
- healthy outdoor activity
- a place to relax and unwind
- meeting new friends
- on site gardening shop at some allotments
- low cost rental
Allotments have evolved through a rich and varied history of social and economic change, the most notable being the 2nd World War where the public were encouraged to 'Dig for Victory'. The first legislative reforms date back to the Enclosures Act of 1845.
For more information or to apply for an allotment, contact:
Telephone: 01902 551155
Related internet links
- National Society of Allotment and Leisure Gardeners
- National Vegetable Society
- Royal Horticultural Society
- Soil Association
We welcome feedback
Tell us what you think
If you would like to help shape the future of our service, please take a couple of minutes to complete our online survey.