Search site

Replace a personal licence card or counterpart

You can replace your personal licence card or counterpart if it has been lost, stolen or damaged.

How to apply

Download, print off and complete the following forms:

pdf icon Replacement Personal License [23kb]

Request a form by calling Customer Services on 01902 551155 or collect one from the licensing reception at the address below.


Remember to make your payment along with the application. The fee is £10.50.

Return your application form to:

Education & Enterprise
City of Wolverhampton Council
Civic Centre, St. Peter's Square

If you have any further questions, you can contact City Direct on 01902 551155.