Search site

What to do if a member of the household dies

You need to let the Revenues and Benefits Service know whenever the Council Tax payer or a member of their household dies.

Bereavement Services can help you with registering the death, arranging the funeral and many of the practical things that need to be done. They can tell the Revenues and Benefits Service and many other organisations for you.

You can inform us using our online form, alternatively you can .