Pay and display on-street parking
Pay and display machines are used at certain on-street parking locations within Wolverhampton city centre.
Parking restrictions are in force:
- Monday to Sunday: 8.30am to 6pm
Parking charges during restriction periods are:
- zone 1: 60p per 20 minute period, maximum stay of 2 hours
- zone 2: 60p per 40 minute period, maximum stay of 2 hours
See a list of zone 1 on-street pay and display locations [188kb] in Wolverhampton city centre.
See a list of Zone 2 street pay and display locations [161kb] in Wolverhampton.
At pay and display on-street parking locations you must:
- Purchase a ticket from the machine nearby.
- When you buy a ticket it will indicate the time purchased and the expiry time when you must leave the parking space.
- Display the ticket face-up on your dashboard so it is clearly visible from outside the vehicle.
Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)
You will be issued with a parking ticket, also known as a PCN, if you:
- fail to buy a ticket
- incorrectly display the ticket
- fail to leave the parking space by the expiry time
- your vehicle is not parked wholly within the parking space
Reporting a fault with a pay and display machine
Should you notice a fault with a pay and display machine please telephone 01902 550123.